Think Dutchess For Data Centers
Proximity | Infrastructure | Incentives
Dutchess County is a prime location for mission-critical facilities.
- Low risk for natural disasters
- 50-100MW sites with existing buildings, pad sites
- Robust broadband > 1GB/sec
- Income, mortgage, and sales tax exemptions
- Expedited permitting and review
Combined with aggressive incentives, affordable utilities, technology initiatives and higher education focused on the future workforce, such as Marist College’s Cloud Computing and Analytics Center and the New York State Institute for Data Center Professionals, there are many reasons to discover the New York data center and colocation hub of Dutchess County. Think Dutchess for Data Centers.