Historic, Modern or New – Your Home, Your Way
With close proximity to New York City and East Coast hubs, natural beauty and walkable communities, Dutchess County is an attractive locale for families and businesses alike.
From luxury resort living to urban loft space, major real estate projects in Dutchess County prove this is a place for professionals; and our amenities are diverse. Recent developments include options on both sides of the spectrum, from Silo Ridge Field Club, a $500 million luxury residential resort in Hyde Park, NY that will support 245 estate homes, to Poughkeepsie’s new Water Club, a $25 million project of 136 rental units that exemplify modern, urban living.
If you’re seeking the perfect home for your life and business, it’s clear there’s no better choice. Think access, affordability, amenities and options. Think Dutchess.
- Nearly $1 billion is being invested in major construction projects in Dutchess County, with more than $2 billion in planned or permitted development
- Dutchess County schools spend $19,131 per student, more than $6,000 higher than the national average
- Two Amtrak stops and 10 MetroNorth stops, providing easy commuter access to NYC and surrounding areas
- Bellefield at Hyde Park will provide 559 new residences on more than 300 acres
- There are 38 private and parochial schools in Dutchess County
- Silo Ridge Field Club will contribute $63 million in property tax revenue over 10 years for the Webutuck Central School District
- 15 new urban apartments will open at Poughkeepsie Underwear Factory, a revitalized historic mill development
- The Taconic Mountains, access to the Appalachian Trail and Hudson River cliffs offer Dutchess residents hundreds of natural recreation options