Over the past 20 years, the Business Excellence Awards have honored the outstanding businesses that contribute to the immense growth and innovation happening in Dutchess County. We realize that the more that local companies come together, the better it is for all industries- as it results in a thriving business community.
Nominations for the 2020 Awards are now open!
We encourage you to nominate the businesses you feel are creating a lasting impact on the Dutchess County economy. Entering the awards is a great way to raise your company’s profile and credibility, and often leads to new business opportunities and growth potential. Just ask these past winners.
- iPark 84– Grand Award/Business of the Year
- Accessadoor– Innovator of the Year
- Dutchess SCORE– Nonprofit of the Year
- S&O Construction Services– Large Business of the Year
- Earth, Wind & Fuego– Small Business of the Year
- Charles R. Daniels, III- 2020 Special Recognition Award
- Mid-Hudson Regional Hospital- Grand Award/Business of the Year
- Titan Barrel Works– Innovator of the Year
- Unshattered– Nonprofit of the Year
- The Chazen Companies– Large Business of the Year
- Prime Print Shop- Small Business of the Year
- More Good- Business of the Year
- Brewmation- Innovator of the Year
- The Poughkeepsie Underwear Factory/Hudson River Housing- Nonprofit of the Year
- Innovation Challenge Winner– Facticiti
- Innovation Challenge Winner– Screamin’ Onionz
- Barton Orchards- Agricultural Business of the Year
- Taylor Manufacturing- Manufacturer of the Year
- Hudson Valley House of Hope- Nonprofit of the Year
- Hudson Cadillac, Buick, GMC- Small Business of the Year
- Indoor Organic Gardens Poughkeepsie, Brud Hodgkins- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Hudson Valley Tech Meetup- Innovator of the Year
- Dennis Murray, Marist College- Special Service Award
- The Bardavon- Non Profit of the Year
- NERAK Systems- Manufacturer of the Year
- Sabellicos Greenhouse- Agricultural Business of the Year
- Gus Serroukas- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Tinkleman Architecture- Small Business of the Year
Self-nominations are encouraged! Winners within the last five years are eligible to apply or can be nominated in a different category other than their previous award. To enter, select the category that best represents the business. You may submit an application in more than one category as long as the criteria for entry are met. Download, complete and save the fillable pdf for the nomination category and return to Rachel@thinkdutchess.com by August 24, 2020.
Nominate a business HERE